|Scanning Mode:||B, 2B, 4B, B+M, CFM, PDI, DPDI, PW, B+PW(Duplex) B+CFM/PDI/DPDI+PW(Triplex)||Probe Frequency:||2~12MHz|
|Scanning Depth:||30cm||Monitor:||12.1-inch LED Monitor|
|Probe Ports:||2||USB Ports:||2|
|Weight:||5.5 Kg (with Battery)||Dimensions:||29.8*31.8*13.8cm|
portable ultrasound machine,
portable ultrasound equipment
Digital Ultrasound Machine Portable Ultrasound Scanner With Probe of Multi - Frequency 2~12MHz
The portable Color Doppler system 5000L with superior image, high performance and low cost is your right choice .
BIO makes efforts to let each person can get high- quality medical services.
5000L is the one that can meet your various requirement with an affordable price.
User-friendly interface can make doctors work more efficiently.
BIO 5000L is based on the Fifth technology platform, which is a latest portable color Doppler ultrasound system.
It is one not only with advanced image processing technology but also practical clinical solutions.
|1||3D imaging for optional|
|2||Intuitive operation with Auto one-key image optimization|
|3||Instant images and reports transfer to PC|
|4||Streamlined work-flow, clean and convenient report system|
|5||Build-in 128G SSD,data storage more steadily|
|6||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery:2 hours continuous work|
|7||Application:Abdomen,Gynecology,Obstetrics,Urology,Blood vessel,MSK,Small parts|
|8||Slim and elegant appearance design,less than 6 kg net weight|
|9||Auto Trace Calculation PW|
|10||Ultra-wide-band beam former|
|11||Intelligent imaging optimization technology|
|12||E-Crystal Unique Speaker Reduction Technology|
|13||AQ-Sonic Unique Noise Reduction Technology|
|14||Real-time triplex display B/Color Doppler/Pulse Wave Doppler|
|Net Weight||5.5 kg (with battery)|
|Display||12.1-inch LED monitor|
|Power||System operates via AC power|
|Large capacity Li-battery||
-up to 1000 times charge-discharge,2 hours fully charged
-2.5 hours regular use
-Auto switch to battery power in case of suddenly power off
- USB: 2 USB interface can be connected directly to the electronic printing device to print report and to copy data by mobile storage device
- HDMI:Can be converted to VGA output interface,director connection to a high-resolution display and other display and other display devices,more convenient for patient to show an ultrasound image.
- LAN: It can be used directly connected the data cable and transfer data to the internet.
Broadband, multi-frequency imaging:
B, 2B, 4B, B+M, CFM, PDI, DPDI, PW, B+PW(Duplex)
- AQ sonic:Reduce random noise
- E Crystal:Adaptive speckle suppression improves contrast resolution
- Multi-frequency probes for LD imaging modes
- Ultra-wideband beamformer
- intelligent imaging optimization technology
- Image Zooming
- Near and far Gain adjustment.
- With dual and duplex imaging.
- 2D, Color Doppler and PW displaying on one screen in real time
- Alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard with Backlight
- 8 Segment TGC
- Focus: 4-point adjustment
- Automatic gain control
-With Doppler angle and angle correction
|Intelligent work flow/storage/review||
- Images saved into hard disk(64G SSD) or transferred to PC via USB
- 2 USB ports
-Image formats: BMP, JPG, DCM, FRM,CIN
- B mode: 1024frames
- M mode: 12.4 s
-Frame rate: not less than 50fps
-Display depth: minimum 30cm
-Body markers: more than 100 Dynamic range, ≤165dB
- OB/GYN reporting.
- Small part analysis
- Cardiac analysis with intimate medial thickness measurement
- Velocity Colour to detect colour flow with PW Abdominal, Obstetrical, Gynecological, Cardiac, Small parts, Urological, Vascular, Orthopedics, MSK
|1.||12.1-inch LED monitor|
|2.||Two transducer connector|
|4.||2 USB ports|
|2.||Sony UP-897MD Printer|
|3.||One more Battery|
|5ACR60 Convex probe||R=60mm 2-5MHz|
|5AL40 Linear probe||L=40mm 5-10MHz|
|5AL25 Linear probe||L=25mm 5-12MHz|
|5AMCR20 Micro-Convex probe||R=20mm 2-4MHz|
|5AMCR11 Micro-Convex probe||R=11mm 5-8MHz|
|5AMCVR Transvaginal probe||R=10mm 5-8MHz|
Contact Person: chaya