|Weight:||5.5 Kg (with Battery)||Dimensions:||29.8*31.8*13.8cm|
|Monitor:||12.1-inch LED Monitor||Language:||English|
|Power:||System Operates Via AC Power||Battery:||Large Capacity Li-battery For 2.5H Continuous Working|
|Ports:||USB, HDMI, LAN||Display Mode:||B, 2B, 4B, B+M, CFM, PDI, DPDI, PW, B+PW(Duplex) B+CFM/PDI/DPDI+PW(Triplex)|
portable ultrasound machine,
portable ultrasound equipment
Portable Ultrasound Unit Portable Ultrasound Scanner With 3D Optional And 5.5Kgs Weight
The portable Color Doppler system 5000L with superior image, high performance and low cost is your right choice .
BIO makes efforts to let each person can get high- quality medical services.
5000L is the one that can meet your various requirement with an affordable price.
User-friendly interface can make doctors work more efficiently.
BIO 5000L is based on the Fifth technology platform, which is a latest portable color Doppler ultrasound system.
It is one not only with advanced image processing technology but also practical clinical solutions.
|1||3D imaging for optional|
|2||Intuitive operation with Auto one-key image optimization|
|3||Instant images and reports transfer to PC|
|4||Streamlined work-flow, clean and convenient report system|
|5||Build-in 128G SSD,data storage more steadily|
|6||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery:2 hours continuous work|
|7||Application:Abdomen,Gynecology,Obstetrics,Urology,Blood vessel,MSK,Small parts|
|8||Slim and elegant appearance design,less than 6 kg net weight|
|9||Auto Trace Calculation PW|
|10||Ultra-wide-band beam former|
|11||Intelligent imaging optimization technology|
|12||E-Crystal Unique Speaker Reduction Technology|
|13||AQ-Sonic Unique Noise Reduction Technology|
|14||Real-time triplex display B/Color Doppler/Pulse Wave Doppler|
|Net Weight||5.5 kg (with battery)|
|Display||12.1-inch LED monitor|
|Power||System operates via AC power|
|Large capacity Li-battery||
-up to 1000 times charge-discharge,2 hours fully charged
-2.5 hours regular use
-Auto switch to battery power in case of suddenly power off
- USB: 2 USB interface can be connected directly to the electronic printing device to print report and to copy data by mobile storage device
- HDMI:Can be converted to VGA output interface,director connection to a high-resolution display and other display and other display devices,more convenient for patient to show an ultrasound image.
- LAN: It can be used directly connected the data cable and transfer data to the internet.
Broadband, multi-frequency imaging:
B, 2B, 4B, B+M, CFM, PDI, DPDI, PW, B+PW(Duplex)
- AQ sonic:Reduce random noise
- E Crystal:Adaptive speckle suppression improves contrast resolution
- Multi-frequency probes for LD imaging modes
- Ultra-wideband beamformer
- intelligent imaging optimization technology
- Image Zooming
- Near and far Gain adjustment.
- With dual and duplex imaging.
- 2D, Color Doppler and PW displaying on one screen in real time
- Alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard with Backlight
- 8 Segment TGC
- Focus: 4-point adjustment
- Automatic gain control
-With Doppler angle and angle correction
|Intelligent work flow/storage/review||
- Images saved into hard disk(64G SSD) or transferred to PC via USB
- 2 USB ports
-Image formats: BMP, JPG, DCM, FRM,CIN
- B mode: 1024frames
- M mode: 12.4 s
-Frame rate: not less than 50fps
-Display depth: minimum 30cm
-Body markers: more than 100 Dynamic range, ≤165dB
- OB/GYN reporting.
- Small part analysis
- Cardiac analysis with intimate medial thickness measurement
- Velocity Colour to detect colour flow with PW Abdominal, Obstetrical, Gynecological, Cardiac, Small parts, Urological, Vascular, Orthopedics, MSK
|1.||12.1-inch LED monitor|
|2.||Two transducer connector|
|4.||2 USB ports|
|2.||Sony UP-897MD Printer|
|3.||One more Battery|
|5ACR60 Convex probe||R=60mm 2-5MHz|
|5AL40 Linear probe||L=40mm 5-10MHz|
|5AL25 Linear probe||L=25mm 5-12MHz|
|5AMCR20 Micro-Convex probe||R=20mm 2-4MHz|
|5AMCR11 Micro-Convex probe||R=11mm 5-8MHz|
|5AMCVR Transvaginal probe||R=10mm 5-8MHz|
Contact Person: chaya