|Type:||Digital Video Otoscope||Display:||3.5 Inch LCD Screen|
|Screen Resolution:||960X480||File Format:||JPEG,BMP,AVI|
|Media:||Micro SD Flash Card||Interface:||1 Mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD Card Slot|
Video USB AV Digital Otoscope Diagnostic Set Ear Camera For Ear Inspection
BIO S1 is economic digital handheld otoscope which used to examine ear and eardrum.
It can record digital photographs and videos by AV/USB output.
Otoscope S1 is mainly used in hospital, Clinic and medical departments for doctors and nurses to examine ear.
Also applicable for home use and health care.
1. Super easy to operate. Focus and brightness are adjustable automatically, no need to manual adjustment.
2. A finger touch for taking photo or playing review, zoom in-out of 8 times, left/right movement.
3. With a built-in USB connection port, photos can be uploaded to computers at any time.
4. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ensure 4~5hrs’ continuous working.
5. Special optical design allows a larger field of view (up to 40 degrees) to let doctors see what they want by eliminating the “searching” time by hooking the camera inner the ear.
6. 3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
7. Mobility of data storage; with a Micro SD Card still image (JPEG) and video (AVI) can be transferred to any computer.
8. Lens made of highest-grade miniature camera with 300,000 pixels
9. Date and time displays on screen to record what you see in real time.
10. External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to display larger images in real time.
|Resolution||720 x 480 pixels|
|Light source||Natural white(LED)|
|LCD screen||3.5 inch colorful TFT-LCD|
|Image format||JPEG(photo), H.264(video)|
|Interface||Mini USB port, AV out port|
|Media||Media Micro SD flash card, 1G|
|Power supply||3.7V / 2200mAh rechargeable lithium battery|
|External power||AC 100~240 V,50/60 Hz|
|Working time||3 hours|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|Package||280mm (L)*220mm (W) *140mm(H)|
|Lens||Digital Otoscope (ear inspection)||Digital Laryngoscope (throat inspection)||Digital Rhinoscope (nasal inspection)|
|Focus range||10~50 mm||80~160mm||10~50 mm|
Pls check the below catalogue and user's manual for reference:
Contact Person: sunny