|Light Source:||Natural White(LED)||Media:||Micro SD Flash Card|
|Interface:||1 Mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD Card Slot||Power Supply:||Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Size Of Screen:||3.5 Inch|
otoscope ophthalmoscope set,
Handheld Diagnostic Economic Video Digital Otoscope Ophthalmoscope USB With Optional WIFI Model
1. Super easy to operate. Focus and brightness are adjustable automatically, no need to manual adjustment.
2. A finger touch for taking photo or playing review, zoom in-out of 8 times, left/right movement.
3. With a built-in USB connection port, photos can be uploaded to computers at any time.
4. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ensure 4~5hrs’ continuous working.
5. Special optical design allows a larger field of view (up to 40 degrees) to let doctors see what they want by eliminating the “searching” time by hooking the camera inner the ear.
6. 3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
7. Mobility of data storage; with a Micro SD Card still image (JPEG) and video (AVI) can be transferred to any computer.
8. Lens made of highest-grade miniature camera with 300,000 pixels
9. Date and time displays on screen to record what you see in real time.
10. External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to display larger images in real time.
|Digital Otoscope Specifications|
|Handheld Device||Main Machine|
|Intended use||Digital Otoscope|
|Using method||Hand-held digital otoscope|
|Image System||Light source||Nature white LED light|
|Focus range||20 ~ 60 mm|
|Resolution||720 x 480 pixels (VGA)|
|Earcap||No.4 (4.0 mm)|
|Display||Intergrated display||Full color TFT-LCD|
|Live image export||AV out|
|Storage type||TF card (1GB)|
|Power||Battery||3.7 V/ 2200mAH Li-ion Battery with safety protection|
|power supply||100V-240V AC50/60HZ DC IN+5V 1A|
Available camera lens
Otoscope, Rhinoscope, Laryngoscope
|Lens||Digital Otoscope (ear inspection)||Digital Laryngoscope (throat inspection)||Digital Rhinoscope (nasal inspection)|
|Focus range||10~50 mm||80~160mm||10~50 mm|
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Bo