|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 units|
|Packaging Details:||1 unit/box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working - days since getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units / week|
|Needle Number:||192 Pins||Type:||Derma Roller System|
|Needle Length:||0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm||Needle Material:||Titanium Alloy|
dr pen microneedling,
professional microneedling pen
Derma Roller 192 Needles 0.5mm for Face Care and Hair-Loss Treatment
|Needle Number||192 needles|
|Needle Material||Titanium||Stainless Steel|
|Needle Length||0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 MM|
|Usage Scenario||Home use / Clinical use / Physician use|
|Function||Scar Removal||Hair Restoration||Cellulite Treatment||Anti Ageing / Wrinkle|
|Hyper Pigmentation Treatment||Stretch Mark Removal|
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
1. Do not share with others.
2. Sterilize derma head before and after each use and store in the supplier packaging for maximum hygiene.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Avoid using if skin has: active acne, psoriasis, infections, and other abnormal skin conditions.
5. Avoid using on eyelids.
6. Discontinue use and consult with a physician if irritation or rashes appear.
7. Do not treat skin more than once a day if using 0.25 mm, and no more than once a week if using 2.5mm roller.
Directions for use
1. Disinfect derma roller with Isopropyl alcohol before and after each use.
2. Cleanse the skin with an antimicrobial cleanser and pat dry before treatment.
3. Using moderate pressure, roll the device over skin back and forth 4-8 times vertically, diagonally, and horizontally.
4. Optional: Use vitamin c serum over treated area for maximum results.
5. Dispose and replace with a new derma roller after about 15 uses.
My quality control will conduct quality inspections from the procurement of materials, production and packaging of products to ensure that the products are in the best condition before shipment.
We pay great attention to the details of the product, because a little bit of product details will affect the user's use, we hope to bring the best user experience to the customer.
Our product design is based on the premise of improving the user experience, looking for the best balance with the versatility of the product.
This is one of the most important reasons why our products can be recognized.
Contact Person: chaya