|Working Methods:||Near Infrared Light||Light Source:||LED|
|Display Mode:||5 Inch B/W Flexible Screen||Radiation:||No|
|Product Applications:||Injection Room||Application Scope:||Obese Patients|
portable vein finder,
vein locating device
Reducing Venipuncture Failure Infrared Vein Finder Vein Display Instrument
BM1000 adopts the near infrared light to display the peripheral veins, with no radiation, no laser, and no harm to human body.
The near infrared light has powerful penetration for the tissue of human body. The hemoglobin in human blood can selectively absorb the near infrared light. According to the different absorption between tissue and hemoglobin in veins, the reflected different signals will be transferred to digital image and enhanced in image quality, finally the image of veins will be displayed clearly on the screen.
Vein finder is a revolutionary tool for helping to locate veins for medical procedures.
Useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques.
BM1000 is a new designed device with flexible screen and better penetration.
It's suitable for locate the veins on dorsal hand, arm, elbow,foot and head.
We adopt the simplest structure to reduce the cost. It's also the most economical
model in the market.
- Using infrared light source,no radiation, no laser
- Flexible screen with high resolution, can be placed
- Better penetration, working for hand, arm, elbow, foot and head
- Focus adjustable, easy to get clear image
- Bone bracket capable of bending of arbitrary shape, angle to the most appropriate position
- Internal lithium battery, can supply power for more than 1 hour
- Exquisite suitcase, protective and portable, as standard configuration
What’s the value-added service BM1000 will bring to hospital.
1. return in investment: reduce the unnecessary charge for consumables.
2. reduce the potential risk: decrease the rate of infection from blood source.
3. help the hospital: reduce the medical tangle, increase the incomings. IV puncture with device assistance can be charged separately.
4. assist the medical staff: improve the success rate of IV puncture and staff’s working efficiency.
5. help the patients with less pain, less trauma and less chance of getting infection.
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 50/60Hz 15VA|
|Input Power||DC 12.6V 1A|
|Fuse specification||F1.1A DC16V self-recovery|
|Internal power supply||Lithium battery DC12V 3000MAH|
|Power of Infrared luminotron||3W|
|Screen Size||5 inches(resolution:800X480)|
|Product Benefits||Providing friendly treatment|
|Reducing venipuncture failure and patients' pain|
|Improving staff efficiency and patients' experience|
|Attracting and helping to retain more patients|
|Product Applications||Hospital, pediatric clinic, injection room|
|Outpatient clinic, medical laboratory|
|Blood bank, military medics unit, the CDC|
|Rehabilitation center, nursing homes and others|
|Patients with anemia, hypotension, or excessive loss of blood|
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Bo