Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Methods:||Near Infrared Light||Light Source:||LED|
|Display Mode:||In 5 Inch B/W Flexible Screen||Radiation:||No|
|Inspecting Distance:||10cm-30cm(adjustable)||Internal Power Supply:||Lithium Battery DC12V 3000MAH|
|Power Supply:||AC100-240V 50/60Hz 15VA||Voltage:||DC11.1V-12.6V|
vein finder machine,
portable vein finder
5 Inch Screen Portable Vein Imaging Device Infrared Vein Finder For Patients With Anemia
Vein projector BM1000 is a revolutionary tool for helping to locate veins for medical procedures.
Useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques.
BM1000 is a new designed device with flexible screen and better penetration.
It's suitable for locate the veins on dorsal hand, arm, elbow,foot and head.
We adopt the simplest structure to reduce the cost. It's also the most economical model in the market.
- Using infrared light source,no radiation, no laser
- Flexible screen with high resolution, can be placed
- Better penetration, working for hand, arm, elbow, foot and head
- Focus adjustable, easy to get clear image
- Bone bracket capable of bending of arbitrary shape, angle to the most appropriate position
- Internal lithium battery, can supply power for more than 1 hour
- Exquisite suitcase, protective and portable, as standard configuration
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 50/60Hz 15VA|
|Input Power||DC 12.6V 1A|
|Fuse specification||F1.1A DC16V self-recovery|
|Internal power supply||Lithium battery DC12V 3000MAH|
|Power of Infrared luminotron||3W|
|Screen Size||5 inches(resolution:800X480)|
- Providing friendly treatment
- Reducing venipuncture failure and patients' pain
- Improving staff efficiency and patients' experience
- Attracting and helping to retain more patients
- Hospital, pediatric clinic, injection room
- Outpatient clinic, medical laboratory
- Blood bank, military medics unit, the CDC
- Rehabilitation center, nursing homes and others
- The elderly
- Obese patients
- Dark-skinned patients
- Patients with anemia, hypotension, or excessive loss of blood
Pls click the belows brochure and user's manual of vein finder BM1000 for more reference:
Contact Person: chaya