|Working Methods:||Near Infrared Light||Light Source:||LED|
|Display Mode:||Projecting To Human Skin||Radiation:||No|
|Image Resolution:||360*240 Piexl||Depth Of Investigation:||≤8mm|
vein finder machine,
portable vein finder
Near Infrared Projecting Infrared Vein Finder Medical Vein Imaging Device
Vascular Detector is a revolutionary tool for helping to locate veins for medical procedures.
Useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques. Vein Imaging Equipment BS5000 uses an infrared camera to highlight blood and then projects the image onto the skin, making easier for health care provides to do necessary needle sticks.
Suitable for locate the veins on dorsal hand, arm, elbow, foot and head.
1. Free environment Effectively show the vein in dark or bright conditions, indoor and outdoor.
Optional battery ensure 2 hours’ continuous working once external power supply is off.
2. Portable and Flexible Easy to move, fix and operate. One button for power on/off, one button for brightness,
one button for color selection Total three Buttons for all operations.
3. Easy to learn, no need for complicated debugging and maintenance.
4. Safety Using near infrared light, no laser, no radiation.
5. Accurate Real show on skin, affectless images of veins.
6. Fast Focus on vein automatically, show vein immediately.
7. Non-touch Non-touch to anybody, prevent transmission of the virus.
8. Wide application Adult, child, obese, dark-skinned and so on. All person available
|light type||near-infrared light|
|infrared wavelengths||940nm and 850nm|
|image resolution||360*240 piexl|
|depth of investigation||≤8mm|
|optimal omaging distance||300mm±30mm|
|Product Benefits||Providing friendly treatment|
|Reducing venipuncture failure and patients' pain|
|Improving staff efficiency and patients' experience|
|Attracting and helping to retain more patients|
|Product Applications||Hospital, pediatric clinic, injection room|
|Outpatient clinic, medical laboratory|
|Blood bank, military medics unit, the CDC|
|Rehabilitation center, nursing homes and others|
|Patients with anemia, hypotension, or excessive loss of blood|
Check the catalogue of vein finder BS5000 as below:
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Bo