|Wavelengths:||850nm And 940nm||Image Resolution:||360*240 Pixel|
|Radiation:||No||Working Methods:||Near Infrared Light|
|Light Source:||LED||Display Mode:||Projecting To Human Skin|
|Infrared Radiation Value:||≤0.6mW/m²||Alignment Accuracy:||≤0.5mm|
|Image Resolution:||856*480pixel||Brightness:||4 Adjustable Levels|
vein locating device,
vein finder machine
Infrared Projecting Portable Vein Finder Locator Camera Device Infrared Vein Light
1. Safety: Using near infrared light, no laser, no radiation.
2. Accurate: Real show on skin, affectless images of veins.
3. Fast: Focus on vein automatically, show vein immediately.
4. Non-touch: Non-touch to anybody, prevent transmission of the virus.
5. Wide application: Adult, child, obese, dark-skinned and so on. All person available
6.Free environment: Effectively show the vein in dark or bright conditions, indoor and outdoor.
Optional battery ensure 2 hours’ continuous working once external power supply is off.
7. Portable and Flexible: Easy to move, fix and operate.
One button for power on/off, one button for brightness, one button for color selection Total three Buttons for all operations.
8. Easy to learn, no need for complicated debugging and maintenance.
9. 3 colors offered: White,grey and green vein for being selected according to user’s habit.
Useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques.
Vein locator BS5000 uses an infra-red camera to highlight blood and then projects the image onto the skin, making easier for health care provides to do necessary needle sticks.Suitable for locate the veins on dorsal hand, arm, elbow, foot and head.
Basing on the principle that hemoglobin in the blood vessel has stronger absorption of near-infrared light than other tissues and through a series of digital image processing, Projection Vein Finder projects the outline of the vein to the skin surface, so that medical personnel can clearly observe the tiny blood vessels 8mm to 10mm under the skin.
1. Hospital, pediatric clinic, injection room
2. Outpatient clinic, medical laboratory
3. Blood bank, military medics unit, the CDC
4. Rehabilitation center, nursing homes and others
|Source Type||near-infrared light (no radiation)|
|Infrared light wavelength||850nm&940nm|
|Infrared radiation value||≤0.6mW/m²|
|Brightness||4 adjustable levels|
|Depth of detectio:||shallow: 0~2mm|
|Optimal imaging distance||210±30mm|
|Dimension||213mm*65mm*62mm(L x W x H)|
|Battery standby time||≤2.5h|
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Bo