|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||1 unit / Carton (28*22*14cm) NW:0.26KG GW:1.35KG|
|Delivery Time:||7 working - days since getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 units / month|
|Resolution:||720*480||Light Source:||Natural White(LED)|
|Media:||Micro SD Flash Card||Interface:||1 Mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD Card Slot|
|Power Supply:||Rechargeable Lithium Battery||File Format:||JPEG (still Picture), AVI (Video)|
otoscope ophthalmoscope set,
LCD Monitor Otoscope And Rhinoscope Portable Handheld Diagnostic Device 3 Lenses Optional
|1||Bigger LED Screen 3.5 inch with 960*480 screen resolution|
|2||Never hot lens with 300 thousand pixel|
|5||examine external ear and middle ear|
|6||cerumen, otitis media, ear infections, perforation of tympanic membrane checking|
|7||Small & Light to hold, Easy to carry with aluminum box|
|8||Otoscope, Rhinoscope, Laryngoscope three lens Optional|
|9||Rechargeable Li-On battery to ensure 4 hours continuous working at least|
|10||External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to display larger images in real time.|
1. Super easy to operate. Focus and brightness are adjustable automatically, no need to manual adjustment.
2. A finger touch for taking photo or playing review, zoom in-out of 8 times, left/right movement.
3. With a built-in USB connection port, photos can be uploaded to computers at any time.
4. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ensure 4~5hrs’ continuous working.
5. Special optical design allows a larger field of view (up to 40 degrees) to let doctors see what they want by eliminating the “searching” time by hooking the camera inner the ear.
6. 3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
7. Mobility of data storage; with a Micro SD Card still image (JPEG) and video (AVI) can be transferred to any computer.
8. Lens made of highest-grade miniature camera with 300,000 pixels
9. Date and time displays on screen to record what you see in real time.
10. External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to display larger images in real time.
|Light source||Natural white(LED)|
|LCD||3.5 inches special LCD screen|
|Minimum color difference for different viewing angle|
|Media||Micro SD flash card|
|Interface||1 mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD card slot|
|Power supply||rechargeable lithium battery|
|External power||110V~220V AC 50/60HZ, Output DC 5V 500MA|
|Working time||3 hours for continuous working|
|Charging time||5 hours|
Contact Person: sunny