|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Carton (28*22*14cm) NW:0.26KG GW:1.35KG|
|Delivery Time:||7 working - days since getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 units / month|
|Screen Resolution:||Full HD True 960*480||Light Source:||Natural White(LED)|
|Media:||Micro SD Flash Card||Interface:||1 Mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD Card Slot|
|Power Supply:||Rechargeable Lithium Battery||File Format:||JPEG (still Picture), AVI (Video)|
|Standard Lens:||Otoscope Lens||Optional Lens:||Rhinoscope Or Laryngoscope Lens|
otoscope ophthalmoscope set,
High Resolution Professional Larygoscope 960*480 Examine Ear And Eardrum Portable Otoscope Camera
Digital endoscope BIO S1 is mainly used in hospital, Clinic and medical departments for doctors and nurses to examine ear. Also applicable for home use and health care.
1. Super easy to operate. Focus and brightness are adjustable automatically, no need to manual adjustment.
2. A finger touch for taking photo or playing review, zoom in-out of 8 times, left/right movement.
3. With a built-in USB connection port, photos can be uploaded to computers at any time.
4. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ensure 4~5hrs’ continuous working.
5. Special optical design allows a larger field of view (up to 40 degrees) to let doctors see what they want by eliminating the “searching” time by hooking the camera inner the ear.
6.3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
7. Mobility of data storage; with a Micro SD Card still image (JPEG) and video (AVI) can be transferred to any computer.
8. Lens made of highest-grade miniature camera with 300,000 pixels
9. Date and time displays on screen to record what you see in real time.
10. External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to display larger images in real time.
|main unit||wifi model|
|otosocpe lens||laryngoscope lens|
|power supply||rhinoscope lens|
|Lens||Digital Otoscope (ear inspection)||Digital Laryngoscope (throat inspection)||Digital Rhinoscope (nasal inspection)|
|Focus range||10~50 mm||80~160mm||10~50 mm|
|Intended use||Digital photograph for ear canal|
|Focus range||20~60 mm|
|Light source||Natural white LED|
|White balance||Auto color calibration|
|LCD Display||3.5 inch LCD|
|File format||JPEG (still picture), AVI (Video)|
|Interface||Mini USB, AV output|
|Memory||Micro SD card|
|Power||Li-ion rechargeable battery|
|Charge||100V~240V AC 50/60Hz DC IN +5V 1A|
|Working time||4-5 hours for continuous working|
|Charging time||At least 2 hours|
Pls find the below catalogue and user's manual for reference:
E-catalogue of digital endoscope BIO_S1.pdf
User's manual for handheld digital medical otoscope S1.pdf
Contact Person: sunny