|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pc/box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working - days since getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000 pcs / week|
|Function:||Microneedle Therapy||Needle Material:||Titanium Needles|
|Needle Number:||192 Pins||Needle Length:||0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm|
|Needle Color:||Gold||Net Weight:||100g|
Derma roller which is commonly called as skin needling, skin roller, microneedling or collagen induction therapy is simply a plastic roller device that consists of tiny needles. The number of needles vary in different rollers. The number is generally between 90 to 450 needles. Whereas, the size of the needle ranges from 0.2mm to 3mm. Derma roller treatment actually works by creating a number of punctures into the skin. It breaks down old scar tissues as one rolls it back and forth. This is beneficial to the skin as it produces new collagen and elastin. It is used in the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles or stretch marks. This will result in a smoother and more radiant complexion.
Fine lines and wrinkles:
Loss of collagen and elastin are mainly responsible for thinning skin, facial wrinkles and sun damage. All these conditions can be improved by micro-needling which produces natural collagen and elastin which further leads to the education of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
Most of the people experience stretch marks at some point in their lives. There is no doubt that the treatment of stretch marks do take longer as compared to scars but many people have seen and noticed results when they used dermal rollers for the same. It breaks down stretch marks tissue and leads to the collagen growth which will eventually reduce the stretch over time.
|Needle Number||192 needles|
|Needle Material||Titanium||Stainless Steel|
|Needle Length||0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 MM|
|Usage Scenario||Home use / Clinical use / Physician use|
|Function||Scar Removal||Hair Restoration||Cellulite Treatment||Anti Ageing / Wrinkle|
|Hyper Pigmentation Treatment||Stretch Mark Removal|
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
1. Do not share with others.
2. Sterilize derma head before and after each use and store in the supplier packaging for maximum hygiene.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Avoid using if skin has: active acne, psoriasis, infections, and other abnormal skin conditions.
5. Avoid using on eyelids.
6. Discontinue use and consult with a physician if irritation or rashes appear.
7. Do not treat skin more than once a day if using 0.25 mm, and no more than once a week if using 2.5mm roller.
Contact Person: chaya