|Display Mode:||Projecting To Human Skin||Working Methods:||Infrared Light|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Alignment Accuracy:||≤0.5mm|
vein locating device,
vein finder machine
850nm&940nm Wavelength Medical Hospital Infrared Vein Locator For Venipuncture
With the gradual improvement of people's living standards, the rate of obesity also increases daily.
Since it is hard to locate and trace veins of the obesity and some infants, venipuncture has become
an increasingly challenging field for medical practitioners and brings great pains to the patients during
injection or blood-drawing. It is not surprising if a medical practitioner cannot find blood veins accurately.
The rate of successful venipuncture for the first time is as law as 70%.To help medical personnel to locate blood veins easily,BIO has developed this Projection Vein Finder.
BS5000 is designed on the principle that hemoglobin has a stronger absorption under near-infrared light.
After the photosensitive element acquires the infrared image of the skin, the product maps the outline of
the vein through a series of digital image processing. Then, the projector projects the image on the surface
of human skin to restore vein distribution. Vein Finder BS5000 is easy and simple to operate. Qualified medical personnel can easily locate for venipuncture by observing the vein image.
- Use safe light source, no laser, no radiation
- High contrast image, no noise or interference
- Vein image projected to human body directly. Clean and avoid any possibility of infection
- No pre-use calibration or adjustments are necessary, just turn it on to display the veins beneath the skin
- Suitable for overweight or edema patient
- Easy to be placed in rooms of any size
- Movable, with basket to contain accessories
- Continuously work for 3 hours without power supply. Adapter to AC/DC power
- Table type or Trolley type
|Source Type||near-infrared light (no radiation)|
|Infrared light wavelength||850nm&940nm|
|Infrared radiation value||≤0.6mW/m²|
|Brightness||4 adjustable levels|
|Depth of detectio:||shallow: 0~2mm|
|Optimal imaging distance||210±30mm|
|Dimension||213mm*65mm*62mm(L x W x H)|
|Battery standby time||≤2.5h|
Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Bo