cardiac monitoring services,
portable ecg machines
Adjustable Parameters Micro Ambulatory Portable ECG Device For Heart Care
1. Multiple selections of recording modes are available, including quick mode for short-period recording and long-period ambulatory monitoring mode with real time visual and audio alarming.
2. Both direct skin touch and electrode lead connection are supported.
3.Recording and monitoring for a period of time from 10 seconds up to 2 hours.
4. The recorded ECG waveforms can be reviewed on the device.
5. Cardiac monitoring in any movement with real-time visual and audio alarming is supported.
6. Data storage of more than 980 recordings (10 seconds 100 sps mode).
7. USB port for fast data transfer is supported.
1. All chronic patients, especially those with coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitation, and dyspnoea.
2. Patients who received cardiac surgery.
3. People of middle age and above during various activities.
4. Athletes during strenuous exercises.
Contact Person: sunny