portable ecg device,
cardiac monitoring services
Micro Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Services For Personal Heart Care
1. Data storage of more than 980 recordings (10 seconds 100 sps mode).
2. The recorded ECG waveforms can be reviewed on the device.
3.Recording and monitoring for a period of time from 10 seconds up to 2 hours.
4. Both direct skin touch and electrode lead connection are supported.
5. Cardiac monitoring in any movement with real-time visual and audio alarming is supported.
6. Multiple selections of recording modes are available, including quick mode for short-period recording and long-period ambulatory monitoring mode with real time visual and audio alarming.
7. USB port for fast data transfer is supported.
8. Palm size, easy to carry.
9. Adjustable parameters.
1. All chronic patients, especially those with coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitation, and dyspnoea.
2. Patients who received cardiac surgery.
3. People of middle age and above during various activities.
4. Athletes during strenuous exercises.
Contact Person: sunny