portable ecg device,
cardiac monitoring services
Personal Heart Care Devices , Micro Ambulatory ECG Recorder
1. Multiple selections of recording modes are available, including quick mode for short-period recording and long-period ambulatory monitoring mode with real time visual and audio alarming.
2. Both direct skin touch and electrode lead connection are supported.
3. Recording and monitoring for a period of time from 12 seconds up to 32 hours.
4. The recorded ECG waveforms can be reviewed on the device.
5. Cardiac monitoring in any movement with real-time visual and audio alarming is supported.
6.Data storage of more than 600 hours is a standard option.
7. USB port for fast data transfer is supported.
8.Built-in cardiac health early warning grading (optional).
9. Built-in Bluetooth wireless data transfer ( optional)
All chronic illness patients, especially patients with coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension,myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitation, and dyspnoea.
Patients who received cardio surgery.
Middle aged and elderly people during exercises.
Athletes during strenuous exercises.
Contact Person: sunny