|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Carton (45*25*25cm) 3.5kgs|
|Delivery Time:||7 working - days since getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 units / month|
|Working Methods:||Near Infrared Light||Light Source:||LED|
|Display Mode:||5 Inch B/W Flexible Screen||Radiation:||No|
|Product Applications:||Injection Room||Application Scope:||Obese Patients|
portable vein finder,
vein locating device
Reducing Venipuncture Failure Infrared Vein Finder With Vein Light
Vein finder is a revolutionary tool for helping to locate veins for medical procedures.
Useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques.
BM1000 is a new designed device with flexible screen and better penetration.
It's suitable for locate the veins on dorsal hand, arm, elbow,foot and head.
We adopt the simplest structure to reduce the cost. It's also the most economical
model in the market.
- Using infrared light source,no radiation, no laser
- Flexible screen with high resolution, can be placed
- Better penetration, working for hand, arm, elbow, foot and head
- Focus adjustable, easy to get clear image
- Bone bracket capable of bending of arbitrary shape, angle to the most appropriate position
- Internal lithium battery, can supply power for more than 1 hour
- Exquisite suitcase, protective and portable, as standard configuration
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 50/60Hz 15VA|
|Input Power||DC 12.6V 1A|
|Fuse specification||F1.1A DC16V self-recovery|
|Internal power supply||Lithium battery DC12V 3000MAH|
|Power of Infrared luminotron||3W|
|Screen Size||5 inches(resolution:800X480)|
|Product Benefits||Providing friendly treatment|
|Reducing venipuncture failure and patients' pain|
|Improving staff efficiency and patients' experience|
|Attracting and helping to retain more patients|
|Product Applications||Hospital, pediatric clinic, injection room|
|Outpatient clinic, medical laboratory|
|Blood bank, military medics unit, the CDC|
|Rehabilitation center, nursing homes and others|
|Patients with anemia, hypotension, or excessive loss of blood|
Contact Person: chaya