1) Manufacturer Limited Warranty
a) Standard Warranty Period: 12 months
b) Our Corporation warrants that the above ultrasound transducers shall be free from defects inmaterials and workmanship for the warranty period after purchase.
c) During warranty period, at no cost or expense Broadsound Corporation would repair or replace defective products those that are not caused by accident, neglect of handling, or neglect of usage.
2) We do not provide any biopsy guide device for our replacement transducers.
3) The new replacement transducer is functionally comparable to its corresponding OEM model in imaging, but their shape/appearance may be different from each other. Therefore, the biopsy guide device for the OEM model, if it existed, may not fit on the scan-head of new replacement transducer.
4) The listed compatible systems are for reference only and which may be not complete.
5) The new ultrasound replacement model is substantially equivalent to its corresponding OEM model; any OEM ultrasound system that supports a given OEM ultrasound transducer would support the corresponding new ultrasound replacement model as well.
6) The CE0197 mark of European Union is granted by the Notified Body: TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH of Germany.
7) The ultrasound transducers are made in Taiwan, and the Free Sale Certificate Taiwan is issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, R. O. C. (Taiwan).
8) The symbol “---” indicates the status of “Pending” or “Work in progress”.
9) The price is for the terms of EXW & T/T in advance and may be subjected to change without further notice.
10) Shipping Fee & Handling Fee (middle bank charge): Depending upon the quantity and destination.