Digital Inspection Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Dermatoscope With 3.5inch LCD Screen
BS4 is one set of the full digital inspection scopes, mainly used for clinical inspection of human body.
All the images and video chips can be stored in the SD card and output to PC or laptop for saving as patients profile.
It's very convenient to compare the images and situations before and after therapy.
Video Otoscope Feature
1. Specially designed for the department of ENT. It can be used to examine eardrum, nasal cavity and throat with different camera probe.
2. Avoid high cost of the traditional ENT examination equipment, such as light source, CCD, Monitor etc.
3. Light weight and portable, suitable for outpatient department, emergency room and medical ward.
4. High resolution image. The SD card can store multiple freeze images and videos, and can be connect to computer to print patient reports.
5. 3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
6. it can be connected to large size monitor, synchronized to the big screen.
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Light Source||Neutral White Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|LCD Monitor||3.5” Full Color TFT-LCD|
|Image Format||JPEG (Photograph) and H.264 (Video)|
|InteractionPort||Mini USB, Phone Jack Port|
|Media Type||Micro SD Memory Card, 2GB.|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V / 2600mAh|
|External Power||Source: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating time||3 hours at 2.5 Watt condition|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|Digital Otoscope||Digital Dermatoscope||Digital General Imaging|
|Focus range : 5~30 mm||Focus range : 10 mm ||Focus range :80 angle(diagonal)|
|Dimensions :8.5*9*20 cm3||Dimensions : 8.5*8*20 cm3||Dimensions :8.5*5*20 cm3|
|Weight : 330g||Weight : 370g||Weight :310g|
BIO_BS4 E-catalogue of digital endoscope.pdf
User's manual for medical scope BIO_BS4.pdf